Short Brief :NREGA job cards list online
Short Brief : NREGA Job Card | MGNREGA Job Cards | नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट ऑनलाइन देखे 2021 – New NREGA Job Card List 2021 – Download the State Wise MGNREGA Job Cards, Payment Status for Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Haryana, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Tamilnadu, West Bengal, and others states. at Official Website nrega.nic.in. NAREGA job card list 2020-2021 download and check your name in the job card list. (नरेगा जॉब कार्ड सूची 2020-2021 डाउनलोड करें और job card list में अपना नाम चेक करें |)
NREGA Job Cards List 2021: नरेगा रोजगार कार्ड लिस्ट 2020-21 State Wise, News Update
Latest Update: Around 30-40% of the workers, mostly the migrant’s workers who were engaged in MGNREGA work, went back to their previous workplaces for work, because of this there is a huge downfall in labor engagement under the scheme to 16.24 lakh (as on August 16) from 53.45 lakh in mid-June. And Also, with the arrival of the monsoon, many people started working in agricultural lands.
NREGA Job Card List 2021 Download
Summary:NREGA Job Cards 2021– Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (MGNREGA). Through this Yojna is providing some relief to the rural poor by providing them at least 100 days of employment every year in every rural poor household. Through this Yojna Job cards are provided to poor families by the central government with the aim of enhancing livelihood security.
National Rural Employment Department has released the MGNREGA Job Card List 2020 State Wise on the official web portal.
राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण रोजगार विभाग ने official web portal पर MGNREGA जॉब कार्ड सूची 2020 राज्य के अनुसार जारी की है
All Candidates who applied for Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) महात्मा गांधी राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण रोजगार गारंटी अधिनियम (MGNREGA) their Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Job Card 2020 list. You can now see the list of all the people in your region online in your province/village by using NREGA Job Card List 2020-2021.
Here is some short information about “NREGA Job Card List 2021” like Article Benefit, Payment Process, and more.
|NREGA Job Card List 2021|
|Name of Article||NREGA Job Card List|
|in Language||नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट|
|Launched by||Ministry Of Rural Development Government of India|
|Name of Scheme||NREGA Job Cards|
|Full form MGNREGA||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Peoples of the state|
|Major Benefit||100 days Work|
|Article Objective||To Provide Jobs under this scheme|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ NREGA Job Card List|
|NREGA Job Card List||Click Here|
|NREGA 2020||Official Website|
NREGA Job Card
A Job Card is issued to every household whose adult member in the rural areas who need employment under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (NREGA Job Cards) and shows a willingness to do casual manual labour. According to this enact which will provide a legal guarantee for at least 100 days of employment every year at minimum wages for at least one able-bodied person in every rural poor household
Work is done under NREGA
- Cow building
- Plantation work
- Housing construction work
- Navigation work
- Lump work
- Irrigation work
- Rural Drinking water and Sanitation related works
- Agricultural and Livestock related works
- Fisheries and works in coastal areas etc.
NREGA: Covid-19 Relief Fund Support to Migrant Works
The government of India has provided an additional money Rs.40,000 crore allocation for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) for FY21, and allow states to borrow up to 5% of gross state domestic product (GSDP) from 3% now and privatize the public sector enterprises (PSEs) in non-strategic sectors under a new policy for such units
Download: NREGA Job Card List Online
Step to download Online NREGA Job Cards List 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website nrega.nic.in. NREGA Job Card List
Step 2- On the Homepage, in the Transparency & Accountability section
Click on the Job Cards option
Step 3All the states are displayed on the screen on this page.
Step 4- From the entire list, click on your state.
Step 5- Now Select the Financial Year, District, Block, and Panchayat and Click on Proceed Button.
Step 6- Now, You will see the NREGA Job Card List according to your district, region, and panchayat.
Step 7- Now you have to find your name and click on the job card number.
Step 8- Now Click on your Job card number and your job card all information shown on the screen.
Online Registration Process For NREGA Card
Step 1- Visit the Official Website i.e. nrega.nic.in. NREGA Job Card List
Step 2- On Homepage, in the Gram Panchayat section, Click on the option of “Data Entry “
Step 3- All the states displayed on-screen on this page
Step 4- From the list, click on your state
Step 5- Enter the following information.
- User ID
- Financial Year
Step 6- Now, fill the captcha code and click on the “Login” button.
Step 7- After a successful login to the website, click on Registration & Job Card.
Step 8- Fill the all information like a village, family head name, house number, class, date of registration, applicant name, gender, age, etc.
Step 9- Click on “Save” and upload your photo.
Step 10- Now save the photo by clicking on your photo. The NREGA job card can be downloaded by clicking on the download button.
How to Check NREGA Payment Process and Status Details
Candidates after completion of MGNREGA Labour 100 days works.
- Candidates visit the bank and their NREGA work payment will be through the Bank Accounts at www.nrega.nic.in.
- Candidates visit their bank which attaches the MNERGA Jobs Card.
- Entry your bank passbook and check all the bank transactions, if payment has come on the account you can check your passbook entry details about the bank passbook printed.
NREGA job card mobile app download process
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Now you have to enter the NREGA Services mobile app in the search box and click on the search button.
- NREGA mobile app will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the install button.
- The NREGA mobile app will be downloaded to your phone.
Grievance registration process
Step 1- Visit the Official Website NREGA Job Card List i.e. nrega.nic.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the link of Lodge Grievance in the section of Public Grievances.
Step 3- On this page, you will have to select your state.
Step 4- Now fill in important information asked such as the name of your district, the name of the block, the name of the village, the information about the complaint, etc.
Step 5- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the save option.
Step 6- Now you will be given a reference number from which you can check the status of your complaint.
Procedure for checking the Complete details
Step 1- Visit the Official Website NREGA Job Card List i.e. nrega.nic.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the check redressal of Grievance option in the fall diameter section.
Step 3- On this page, you will have to fill in your Complement ID and click on the option of Proceed.
Step 4- Your complaint details will be on your computer screen.
NREGA Job Card List 2019-2020 (State Wise)
Click the “View List” link in front of the name of your state or union territory in the below table and check the above procedure to download the detailed MGNREGA Job Card List for any financial year from 2010-2011 to 2019-2020.
|S. No.||State Name||Job Card List|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar (UT)||View List|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||View List|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||View List|
|6||Chandigarh (UT)||View List|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)||View List|
|9||Daman & Diu (UT)||View List|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||View List|
|14||Jammu Kashmir and Laddakh (UT)||View List|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||View List|
|26||Puducherry (UT)||View List|
|30||Tamil Nadu||View List|
|32||Uttar Pradesh||View List|
|34||West Bengal||View List|
Key Features of NREGA Job Card List 2021
- The Ministry of Rural Development is responsible to prepare the job card for the poor citizen of all the states and can be downloaded or viewed through the official website of MNREGA.
- The list of all the people in your region can be checked online in your area/village using NREGA Job Card 2020. Those people who had their names on the NREGA list can apply for the MNREGA Scheme.
- This list is applied for all 29 states and union territories.
- The Job Card List provides information about the period of employment received by the person, the fixed duration, and the work on which the employment was offered.
- nrega job card list 2020-21
- Amazon Recruitment 2021 | For software development engineer
- UP S.I Vacancy 2021 |UP Police 9534 Vacancy|
- NCESS RECRUITMENT FOR RESEARCH FELLOW & FIELD ASSISTANT
- Combined Technical Assistant and Assistant Instructor Recruitment 2016 Result 2020
- IOCL Recruitment 2021 | Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant Posts| Latest Job Update
- IREL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/Technician Apprentice | 21 Posts |
- [LATEST ] HPCL Engineers Recruitment 2021 | 200 Post |
- NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021